- ABOUT US
Indonesia Chemical Engineering Challenge 2014
HIMPUNAN MAHASISWA TEKNIK KIMIA ITB
dengan bangga mempersembahkan:
Optimasi Pengolahan Sumber Daya Alam dalam Menghadapi Peluang dan Tantangan Menuju ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
26 April 2014
Wahana Bakti Pos Bandung
Open for Public
Sesi I : AEC : Peluang atau Ancaman?
- Kementerian Perekonomian
- Kamar Dagang dan Industri Indonesia
- Pakar Ekonomi – (Prof. Dr. Anwar Nasution)
Sesi II : Revolusi Industri : Indonesia Menuju Negara Industri Maju
- Sekjen Kementerian Perindustrian – (Ir. Ansari Bukhari M.B.A)
- Ketua Umum Dewan Minyak Sawit Indonesia – (Ir. Derom Bangun)
- Vice President of Technology Development PT Aneka Tambang
- PT Freeport Indonesia
Free : Seminar kit, sertifikat, morning coffee break, goodie bag, lunch
Registasi di: Link ( http://ichec-itb.com/v1/
Contact Person: Deonardo (+6281958703889)
Bandung, 9 April 2014
First of all, we would like to thank for your participation in Indonesia Chemical Engineering Challenge 2014. This year, we successfully engage more participants than the previous chapters of IChEC by reaching 82 teams: 53 teams for Plant Design Competition and 29 teams for Problem Solving Competition, coming from Southeast Asia region and beyond.
There will be only five teams of Plant Design Competition and three teams of Problem Solving Competition with the highest score that may pass the second selection phase and continue to the next stage as Grand Finalists. We ensure that the judging is conducted through fair and clear judging process by the selected judges and the program division, where the team identities remain anonymous during the process. The assessment refers to the criteria mentioned in the guidebook and by the judges’ own discretion.
The following are the judges who are involved in the assessment of the plant design report:
1. Professor Ir. Dr. Mohd Azlan bin Hussain, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia
2. Mr. Erik Tjia, President Director of PT Wilmar Cahaya Indonesia Tbk, of Wilmar International, Ltd.
3. Mr. Boi Pangidoan Sormin, Senior Process Engineer of PT Rekayasa Industri EPC Company
And the following are the judges who are involved in the assessment of the problem solving report:
1. Professor Paisan Kittisupakorn, Chairman of Department of Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
2. Mrs. Digna Jatiningsih, Process Engineer of PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur of Pupuk Indonesia Holding Fertilizer Company
3. Mr. Bayu Suroso, Lead Engineer of PT Tripatra Engineering EPC Company
Finally, on the next pages are the lists of all teams who have completed and submitted their final report, sorted by the corresponding scores. Only the highlighted teams (five teams of Plant Design Competition and three teams of Problem Solving Competition with the highest score) may continue as Grand Finalists.
Here the link announcement of the selected team that may continue as Grand Finalists of Plant Design Competition and Problem Solving Competition :